Solid Commander Feature Tutorial
This is a concise sample to help get Solid Commander up and running.
Automated Conversion of PDF Files to PDF/A Compliant Files
Automated Conversion of existing normal or image PDF files into fully searchable ISO 19005-1, ISO 19005-2 and ISO 19005-3 compliant archivable documents.
Steps for Creating PDF/A Compliant Files
- Select Convert to PDF/A from the New Process Menu.
- Set the location of the following folders. You will need a Source Folder, Output Folder and Error Folder.
- From the Options Tab set:
The PDF Standard.
If you want to add a Searchable Text Layer.
The OCR Language for the files you are going to convert.
And select if you want to Optimize the size of the created file.
- Click on the Status Tab. Click Start this will prompt you to Save your process with the options you have set. When you have saved your process it will Start.
- To Pause the process at any time click Suspend.