Solid Commander Feature Tutorial
This is a concise sample to help get Solid Commander up and running.
Automated Creation of PDF Files with a Searchable Text Layer
Add searchable text layer. Easy for indexing and archiving legacy and paper documents.
Steps for Creating PDF Files with a Searchable Text Layer
- Select Searchable PDF from the New Process Menu.
- Set the location of the following folders. You will need a Source Folder, Output Folder and Error Folder.
- From the Options Tab select the OCR Language for the files you are going to convert.
- Click on the Status Tab. Click Start this will prompt you to Save your process with the options you have set. When you have saved your process it will Start.
- To Pause the process at any time click Suspend.