Solid Documents Releases
Solid Converter DWG Version 3
Enhancements to CAD Conversion Product Include
Improved PDF Settings, Ability to Combine Files, More Output Formats
Redmond, WA, May 15, 2007 – Solid Documents LLC is pleased to announce the release of version 3 of Solid Converter DWG. Solid Converter DWG converts DWG and DXF drawings to vector PDF files and other formats, making them easy to share with clients and others.
“The latest version of Solid Converter DWG adds numerous features for refining and perfecting PDF files created from CAD drawings,” said Michael Cartwright, President of Solid Documents. “Users will appreciate the improved PDF output controls, the ability to combine multiple files, and the ability to create images from drawings. We are giving CAD users the ability to create high-quality PDF output while at the same time keeping the program simple, intuitive, and inexpensive.”
Solid Converter DWG is a stand-alone program so users do not need AutoCAD® or Adobe® Acrobat® to run the program. It provides users with an elegant, low-cost way to create PDF output from CAD drawings.
Version 3.0 enhancements include:
- Improved page layout – Use DWG settings to control your PDF conversion output. The page, view, and layout from your CAD drawing are retained, making it easy to create a high-quality PDF.
- Scale for conversion – Select from Extents, Display, or Layout Limits.
- Set line widths – Scale, display, or suppress lines, and customize the width to your specifications.
- Combine drawings – Join two or more DWG files into one PDF file.
- Convert to image – Select from BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, or JPG.
- Improved security – More PDF encryption options to choose from.
- Add document description – Add title, subject, author, and keywords to your PDF file.
- And more! – Improved user interface features new Options menu, newer and simpler program installer.
For additional information on features, pricing, related products, and volume licensing programs, please visit www.soliddocuments.com or call (1) 800-880-2654.
About Solid Documents:
Solid Documents is a leading provider of easy-to-use document utility tools, including Solid Converter PDF, Solid Converter DWG, Solid Capture, and other products. The company creates an array of affordable document conversion, image capturing, and digital editing products that are backed by superior customer service and support. Company success can be attributed to one fundamental design principle: Keep it simple.
Trademark reference: Solid Converter and the Solid Converter logo are trademarks of Solid Documents, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other company names or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with market trends, and competitive factors. Actual results, events and performance may differ materially. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of the date hereof.