Solid PDF/A Express 功能教程
這是一個簡潔案例，幫助您啟動並應用 Solid PDF/A Express。
Password-Protect your PDF Files
You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your document.
Steps for Password Protecting your Files
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- From the Main File Menu select Properties.
- Select the Security tab from the Dialog box.
- Then click on Change Security Settings.
- Select the level of encryption you want from the drop down menu.
- Type in a User password. Repeat the password and make sure a green tick appears to confirm they match.
- Then click OK to return to the PDF File.
- The changes to the PDF File need to be saved. From the Main File Menu select Save.
- A Padlock will now appear in the left hand panel. Click on this to see the Security Settings for the file.