Solid Converter 功能教程
这是一个帮助打开并运行 Solid Converter 的简略范例。
Password Protect your PDF Files
You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your document.
Steps for Password Protecting your PDF Files
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- From the Main File Menu select Properties.
- Select the Security tab from the Dialog box.
- Then click on Change Security Settings.
- Select the level of encryption you want from the drop down menu.
- Type in a User password. Repeat the password and make sure a green tick appears to confirm they match.
- Then click OK to return to the PDF File.
- The changes to the PDF File need to be saved. From the Main File Menu select Save.
- A Padlock will now appear in the left hand panel. Click on this to see the Security Settings for the file.