Solid Commander 功能教程
这是一个帮助打开并运行 Solid Commander 的简略范例。
Automated Conversion of PDF Files to Microsoft Word Documents
Automated Conversion of your PDF files to Microsoft Word documents for easy editing.
Steps for Converting PDF Files to PDF/A Compliant Files
- Select Convert to Word from the New Process Menu.
- Set the location of the following folders. You will need a Source Folder, Output Folder and Error Folder.
- From the Options Tab set:
The OCR Language for the files you are going to convert.
And the reconstruction mode.
- Click on the Status Tab. Click Start this will prompt you to Save your process with the options you have set. When you have saved your process it will Start.
- To Pause the process at any time click Suspend.