Solid PDF Tools Видеокурс
Краткое руководство по работе с Solid PDF Tools.
Recover and Reconstruct Headers and Footers from a PDF File
Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
Steps for Recovering Headers and Footers for Conversion
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- Make sure PDF to Word is selected from the Main Ribbon Menu. Then from the Main File Menu select Options.
- Click on the Word option in the Convert Tree.
- Scroll down to the Headers and Footers Options and select the type of reconstruction you want. NOTE: If you click on each option a graphical representation of what each option means is shown.
- Click the OK button when you have set your options.
- Click on PDF to Word on the Main Ribbon Menu and name the file that is about to be converted.
- The Headers and Footers in the original PDF file will be reconstructed in Microsoft Word as per the settings you specified.