Solid Converter Видеокурс
Краткое руководство по работе с Solid Converter.
Set Permissions for PDF File
Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
Steps for Setting Permissions
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- Select the Security tab from the Dialog box.
- Then click on Change Security Settings.
- Select the level of encryption you want from the drop down menu.
- Check the box under the Permissions heading to Restrict Editing and Printing of the document.
- Type in a Owner password. Repeat the password and make sure a green tick appears to confirm they match.
- Set what Printing and Changes are allowed by selected options from the drop down menus. Note: you can also Enable / Disable Copy of Text and Images.
- Then click OK to return to the PDF File.
- The changes to the PDF File need to be saved. From the Main File Menu select Save.
- A Padlock will now appear in the left hand panel. Click on this to see the Security Settings for the file.