Solid Converter Tutorial Principal
Este é um exemplo conciso para ajudar a conseguir Solid Converter instalado e funcionando.
Recover and Reconstruct Tables from a PDF File
Superior reconstruction of bordered and borderless tables as table objects, with formatting, in Word.
Steps for Recovering Tables on Conversion
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- Select PDF to Word from the Main Ribbon Menu and make sure Detect Tables is selected.
- Select PDF to Word once more to start the conversion, name the file that you are about to convert.
- Any tables that were in the original PDF file will now be reconstructed as editable Microsoft Word tables.