Solid PDF Tools 기능 튜토리얼
Solid PDF Tools 를 사용하는데 도움이 되는 간단명료한 샘플입니다.
Create a Searchable Text Layer on a PDF File
Add searchable text layer. Easy for indexing and archiving legacy and paper documents.
Steps for Creating a Searchable Text Layer on your PDF File
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- From the Main Ribbon Menu click on the Conversion options drop down arrow and select PDF to PDF/A.
- Check the Add searchable text layer box and choose the OCR language that matches the mian language of the document.
- Name the new file and Save it. Now open the file in a PDF Reader and you'll be able to search for text that is contained in the file.