Solid Automator. Esercitazione sulla funzionalità
Esempio coinciso per aiutarti a rendere funzionale Solid Automator.
Solid Automator - Start a Automated Process on Windows Startup
Convert large batches of files automatically on Windows Startup using the Solid Documents Automated Process file.
Steps for Starting a Automate Process on Windows Startup
- Open Solid Automator and select the type of process you want to create.
- From the Folders Tab select the source, output and error folders your files will be stored.
- From the Options Tab set options for your process.
- Select Save from the tool bar and save your Solid Documents Automated Process File (SDAP).
- From Windows Explorer, locate your new SDAP file. Right Click on the file, choose Open With and select Default Programs. Set Solid Automator to be the default programs for SDAP Files, and keep the "Always Use the selected program to open this kind of file" ticked.
- Copy / Cut your SDAP file to your Windows Startup Folder. The location of this folder is %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
- The process will now start the next time the computer restarts. NOTE: You can put multiple SDAP files in the startup folder, allowing multiple processes to be running simultaneously.