Solid Commander Feature Tutorial
This is a concise sample to help get Solid Commander up and running.
Automated Verification of PDF/A Files
Automated Verification of ISO 19005-1, ISO 19005-2 and ISO 19005-3 compliance for existing PDF documents and repair common issues.
Steps for Verifying PDF/A Files
- Select Validate PDF/A from the New Process Menu.
- Set the location of the following folders. You will need a Source Folder, Output Folder and Error Folder.
- Set if you want to Verify for PDF/A Compliance only. Leave unticked for a Validation report to be created for each file validated.
- Click on the Status Tab. Click Start this will prompt you to Save your process with the options you have set. When you have saved your process it will Start.
- To Pause the process at any time click Suspend.