Solid PDF/A Express Feature Tutorial
This is a concise sample to help get Solid PDF/A Express up and running.
Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a file or between multiple files allowing selective conversion.
Steps for Rearranging pages in your PDF File
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- From the left hand panel select the Page Thumbnails button.
- Simply rearrange pages by dragging them and dropping them at a new location. Tip: Hold the CTRL key to select more than one page.
- The changes to the PDF File need to be saved. From the Main File Menu select Save.