Solid Framework - Amostra de Código
Estes são exemplos precisos que demonstram características chaves de Solid Framework. Os exemplos foram testados com o download experimental de Solid Framework usando diferentes versões do Microsoft Visual Studio. Para ver instruções específicas de cada versão:
Para uma licensa Solid Framework Experimental por favor contacte
Read and modify Viewer Preferences in PDF files
Using the Solid Framework ViewerPreferences object
You access the viewer preferences object by calling SolidFramework.Pdf.ViewerPreferences.Create static method with SolidFramework.Pdf.PdfDocument.Catalog as the paramater. SolidFramework.Pdf.PdfDocument is the document object that you already opened.
In a PDF file, viewer preferences are located off the document's catalog as a Viewer Preferences dictionary:
This sample can be downloaded and installed as-is with a Solid PDF Tools v9 unlock code to quickly review the functionality. If you do not have a Solid PDF Tools license please contact
Download the installer (68MB)
In addition, the source code for this sample is provided so that it can be explored as a reference implementation, built and run. If you build it yourself, it will not work with Solid PDF Tools v9 unlock codes and will require a per-machine developer license from the
developer portal. (self-service).
Download the SolidConverter-Jobs Processor Sample (219KB)
Using Solid Framework JobProcessor with Visual Studio 2013 - .NET Sample
- Create a free portal account, download theSolid Framework .NET for Windows SDK and generate a Developer SDK license
- Download the SolidConverter-Jobs Processor Sample (261KB). Navigate to where you have saved the sample and open the SolidConverter.sln project.
- Add SolidFramework.dll as a reference to the project.
- To build this sample as x64 (64-bit) only - download the x64 (64-bit) SolidFramework.dll or choose x64 in Solution Platforms with AnyCPU (x86 and x64) SolidFramework.dll.
- Right click on the project and choose Rebuild.
- Hit F5to run the project.
- When the form loads, click on the large "Question Mark" then select Unlock.
- Enter in your license details from your Soild Framework license. Then you are able to use the sample to convert PDF files. NOTE if you don't unlock the product it will fail with a invalid license error.: