Solid PDF Tools Feature Tutorial
This is a concise sample to help get Solid PDF Tools up and running.
PDF Pages to Images
Render each page in your PDF to a bitmap image file at the dpi and in the image format of your choice.
Steps for Converting Pages to Page Images
- Select Convert PDF Files from the Start Menu.
- Open the PDF file you want to convert.
- Select PDF to Images from the Drop Down option on the menu.
- Select the Convert PDF Pages to Images Option from the Ribbon Menu and the DPI you want to export to. NOTE: To change the file format of the image go into the Options from the Main File Menu.
- Click on PDF to Images once again to convert the file.