Solid Commander 기능 튜토리얼
Solid Commander 를 사용하는데 도움이 되는 간단명료한 샘플입니다.
Automated Extraction of Text from PDF Files
Use advanced document reconstruction to extract flowing text content from PDF. Figures out columns. Removes headers and footers.
Steps for Extracting Text from PDF Files
- Select Extract Text from the New Process Menu.
- Set the location of the following folders. You will need a Source Folder, Output Folder and Error Folder.
- From the Options Tab select the OCR Language for the files you are going to convert.
- Click on the Status Tab. Click Start this will prompt you to Save your process with the options you have set. When you have saved your process it will Start.
- To Pause the process at any time click Suspend.