Solid PDF to Word 機能のチュートリアル
これは、Solid PDF to Word を起動し実行するための簡単なサンプルです。
Recover and Reconstruct Headers and Footers
Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers
Steps for Recovering Headers and Footers
- Select Open PDF from the Start Menu.
- Select and Open a PDF File.
- Make sure PDF to Word is selected from the Main Ribbon Menu. Then from the Main File Menu select Options.
- Click on the Word option in the Convert Tree.
- Scroll down to the Headers and Footers Options and select the type of reconstruction you want. NOTE: If you click on each option a graphical representation of what each option means is shown.
- Click the OK button when you have set your options.
- Click on PDF to Word on the Main Ribbon Menu and name the file that is about to be converted.
- The Headers and Footers in the original PDF file will be reconstructed in Microsoft Word as per the settings you specified.