Solid Framework Code Sample
This is a concise sample to help get started with Solid Framework SDK
Using Solid Framework Converter with .NET Sample
This sample can be downloaded and installed as-is with a Solid PDF Tools v9 unlock code to quickly review the functionality. If you do not have a Solid PDF Tools license please contact
Download the installer (69MB)
In addition, the source code for this sample is provided so that it can be explored as a reference implementation, built and run. If you build it yourself, it will not work with Solid PDF Tools v9 unlock codes and will require a per-machine developer license from the
developer portal. (self-service).
Download the SolidConverter-Net Sample (261KB)
Click to play Code Walk Through Video
Steps for Using .NET Source Code Sample with Visual Studio 2013
- Create a free portal account, download the Solid Framework .NET for Windows SDK and generate a Developer SDK license
- Download the SolidConverter-NET Sample (261KB). Navigate to where you have saved the sample and open the SolidConverter.sln project.
- Add SolidFramework.dll as a reference to the project.
- NOTE: To build this sample as x64 (64-bit) only - download the x64 (64-bit) SolidFramework.dll or choose x64 in Solution Platforms with AnyCPU (x86 and x64) SolidFramework.dll.
- Right click on the project and choose Rebuild.
- Hit F5 to run the project.
- When the form loads, click on the "Question Mark" in the upper right, then click Unlock.
- Enter your license details from your Soild Framework license. Then you are able to use the sample to convert PDF files. NOTE if you don't unlock the product it will fail with a invalid license error.